Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Home Tour





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAOho_-F29w
Steve figured out how to get the home tour onto YouTube, and I figured out how to upload the link here. It was our first movie, and unedited, so please be kind. Ignore me and just look at how cool the house is.

I took the pictures of some of the plants in bloom around the property. Prickly pear, mesquite, and yellow daisy-like things. I'm planning on making some planting areas in the front of the house where all the gravel is and transplanting some of these and some others here. I picked up a brochure at the library the other day from the county extension service that lists the native plants of Cochise County according to how much water they need. Prickly pear needs no water, mesquite needs a little, and I don't know about the daisies, but since they're growing along with everything else, I'd guess not much.

No comments: